Black Tie Bingo
Over $21,000 Raised for Community-based Palliative Care
For 2021, we went virtual and delivered Black Tie Bingo boxes to our guests at their homes. Each box included chef-prepared meals with wine pairings from Curated By Beckta, party favours, exclusive access to our online program, and an opportunity to bid on our online auction.
The entertaining and information online program featured Matt Skube and Andy Lonie as emcees. Nadine Valk spoke about Champlain Hospice Palliative Care Program’s partnership with OutCare for the Virtual Practical Caregiver Training. We were proud to announce our Fall 2021 grant recipients and we rewarded guests who watched the final credit roll with bloopers from the videotaping session.
We couldn’t pull off a great virtual event without the help of our generous supporters, volunteers, auction donors and guests. Special thanks to:
- Presenting Sponsors: Timothy Orr and Christopher Dubois
- Community Sponsors: Sun Life and BMR
- Corporate Table Sponsors: Equitable Life of Canada, Palladium Insurance, Canada Life, Gary Katz and Andy Lonie
- Stephen Beckta and his team at Curated By Beckta
- Matt Skube
- Nadine Valk, Executive Director, Champlain Hospice Palliative Care Program
Save the Date
Next year join us in person on November 12, 2022 for Black Tie Bingo.
The Ottawa Conference and Event Centre is booked and we’re already planning for seven exciting bingo games with fabulous prizes.